Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Monday, February 25, 2019

Necromancy in the Fifth Sneak Peek

A brief teaser of Chapter 2:

The brief brush of a hand over my shoulder caused me to pause even as I stared at the stack of presents on one of the tables which mom mad diligently set up. The table was divided into two sections. The first, a reasonable amount of maybe a dozen present in a neat little square, all but two of which were wrapped in simple striped or plaid paper – also know as the side with my presents. The other had to have at least three times the presents, stacked three high with a wide range of flamboyant pinks, yellows, and oranges – Alice's side.

I was sure Edward was seeing the same thing I was, the fine arrangement of presents wasn't exactly a new experience. In fact, I knew it was part of what had set him off on our eighth birthday. It was hard to share the spotlight with the baby of the family – funny thing was that she no longer was the baby, but come birthdays, it still felt like it.

“That's because everybody loves me,” Alice said lightly as she glanced back over her shoulder at me.

“I didn't say anything.”

“But you almost did.”

I rolled my eyes. Alice stuck her tongue out at me in response.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.