Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Rebirth and Affliction Sneak Peek

A brief teaser of Chapter 15 - Wager:

Royal and Eleanor finally got back home and I knew I should avoid Royal at all costs. He and I were too different to ever get along. He didn't understand me and I just hated his guts. I supposed every family had their problems, and if there was a little bit – actually a lot – of rivalry between him and I, than I supposed it could be a lot worse.

I could have actually made it to Mexico. I shuddered at the thought.

The big issue was, normal families had a limited life span on issues like sibling rivalry or hatred. Between the fact that humans could forget what the argument was about and the very realistic reality that they only lived so long to begin with, all human rivalry eventually ended. Royal and I weren't human though and we'd never just suddenly forget we hated each other.

Our rivalry, unlike a human's, had the potential to never end. It wasn't exactly a pleasant thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.