Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Missed You Just Right, Part III


Part III

September 13th, 2013
Dear Edward, 

I'm not sure that you'll ever read this letter or if it will even still be legible by the time you return to Forks. I'm sure that, in another seventy or eighty years when you return, I'll either be dead or extremely old and senile. So I know I won't be able to tell you then. But I want you to know that you did the right thing. I wanted you to know I've moved on.

Not quite eight years ago, when you left, you left behind a mess. I don't write this to make you feel guilty, but I need you to know the truth... even if it's only in my mind. There were some really dark months where I tried to do everything I could to chase your memory. I'm willing to admit now, that stupidity almost cost me my life more than once. 

If you are reading this letter and Denali sisters still don't know what happened to Laurent than they should know he was killed. He and I met in your old meadow and then the wolves descended. They protected me from him, and eventually, they protected me from Victoria as well. 

If we were speaking in person right now, I'd verify that you remember them, but I know you do. After all, your kind never forget anything. But I'm getting ahead myself, aren't I?

In April of 2006, I jumped off of a cliff and I've swore many a time since that day that I wasn't trying to kill myself, but I think I must admit, part of me just might have been. Jacob saved me and it was on that day that he made his first pass at me. I wasn't ready to let you go though, and it wasn't until after I graduated from high school that I finally gave him the time of the day. 

Our courtship was extremely short lasted. Honestly, I think it was doomed to fail from the start. What with Victoria still stalking me at that point. 

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.