Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Ways to get Notices on Updates to my Stories and this Blog

So this is just sort of a couple of casual notice for anyone who is looking for different options on the things I have available and how to find out about the updates as they occur.

A quick note for everyone, I currently have the following active stories:

  • Rebirth and Affliction: Eclipse Reimagined (currently on a brief hiatus) - on FF and Ao3
  • The Differences Between Fantasy and Reality - on FF
  • It's A Twin Thing - on FF and Ao3
  • RR - on Ao3
  • The Hunter - on FF
  • The Post Breaking Dawn One-shots - on FF
  • The Emotional Roller Coaster Of Life - on FF, Ao3, and Stars
  • Sex, Blood, Revenge (and Everything in Between) - on FPress
  • The Wish of the Damned - on FPress
  • The Dark Assassin - on FPress
___________________________________________

With all the different active stories I'm quite busy when it comes to writing (number one reason why I am resisting writing other ideas that keeping bouncing around in my head and are continuously distracting me). 

As I'm so busy that sometimes it's hard for me to guarantee the speed of my updates/ As such, there are several ways to get notices on my different stories. First and foremost you can follow me or my stories on any of the sites I actively post on (FF, FPress, Ao3, or Stars), but you can also friend and follow me on Facebook (if I decline you, just let me know your a reader of my stories) or on Twitter. 

I share the updates to my stories on both Facebook and Twitter, I also usually share my blog posts to them. 

Links to all my profiles are found on the right of my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.