Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Monday, December 10, 2018

The History of The Emotional Roller Coaster Of Life

The Emotional Roller Coaster Of Life first started to be an idea of mine back in 2010. At the time it was supposed to be first person, with chapters at about three thousands words each and multiple POV changes in every chapter. I could never find a good starting spot though and never could quite make it flow in a way I truly wanted it to. 

Things happened in my life and I put the idea on the back burner.

Coming back into it, I've refined the story a lot and removed the more fantastical of the ideas. Originally, Alice was supposed to have multiple-personal-disorder and Seth was supposed to be a stalker. While part of me misses both of those pieces, I enjoy the route I have Seth's path on a lot more and I find Alice character a lot more straight forward now.

Throughout some my earliest ideas, I could see almost every one of my characters die in one fashion or another, from car wrecks to suicide to overdose. But over time I have refined that to the point where I am now ninety percent sure only one character will die. (Two at the absolute most)

And while some pieces of the story are still in fluctuation, the vast majority of the story isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.