Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, December 14, 2018

RR Sneak Peek

A brief teaser of Chapter 6 - A New Blow:

As they were driving from Port Angeles to Fork, everything went completely black for Alice.

“Stop the car!” she shrieked.

Carlisle immediately pulled over and turned to stare at her. “What is it?”

“Our future completely disappears when we reach Forks and I can't see us coming out the other side. I have no clue what it means.”

She felt Jasper's eyes on the side of her head. “What about Edward's future? Or one of our friends? Can you still see their futures?”

Alice closed her eyes and focused on Edward's immediate future, she could see him staring down at Bella's unresponsive form – hooked up to far too many wires.

“Yeah, I can still see Edward's future.”

“So it's something to do with the town then? Has this happened before?” Jasper asked.

“No,” Alice said instantly and then frowned. “Actually, maybe.”

“What do you mean, maybe?”

“Aside from one time, shortly before Edward came back to live with us, I never deliberately looked for Bella, but in the first eight months after we left I got an occasional half moment vision of Bella before I managed to pull myself out, but there was one time when I saw her at Edward's meadow and a shadow in the trees and then the vision just ended. I didn't pull myself out, it simply stopped. At the time, I didn't think much about it, but now I'm wondering.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.