Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, December 7, 2018

It's A Twin Thing Sneak Peek

A second brief teaser of the upcoming chapter that should be posted later tonight. From Chapter 5 - September 13th:

And before we'd met the Cullens I'd always convinced myself that we were just humans with deeper access to our brain than most – as is the typical belief with anyone who has psychic abilities. But now I couldn't help but wonder if perhaps we weren't both something far different than human. And if so, how was that even possible? Renee and Phil had been human. Marie had been human. Charlie was definitely human. So how could Beau and I be anything but human?

I reached up and felt the tips of my ears almost subconsciously but they were as smooth and round as they always were. Even though I'd never been one to put any faith in myth and fiction, I still knew all of it, so I was familiar with stories of beings like darklings and changelings, but neither Beau nor I had anything such as wings, tipped ears, pointed noses, sharp teeth, or anything else which would mark us as have being born as some species of fair folk.

Beau and I could scream “bippity boppity boo” until we were blue in the face and we still wouldn't have whatever we secretly wished for. Even the idea of one of us being the angel and the other being a demon – as the myth of every angel having a dark twin, such as Michael and Lucifer, Gabriel and Abaddon, Rafael and Azrael, or Uriel and Azazel – would be impossible for us to be, because we weren't actually twins.

It left the questions of the who and what we were swimming in my mind with no firm answer to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.