Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Sunday, December 2, 2018

It's A Twin Thing Sneak Peek

A brief teaser of Chapter 5 - September 13th:

Three weeks. It had been three long and very disturbing weeks since Edward had decided to... I still wasn't sure what to call it. By his sister's own admission, he probably would have killed me if Beau hadn't showed up and pulled me back from whatever kind of edge that was.

Beau had wanted us to drop out after everything was said and done, but I wasn't about to be cowed by some freak. So we continued to go to school, ate outside and away from the Cullens, and I immediately moved up to the front of Doctor Draconus's class. I hated being that close to the teach who made my skin crawl, but I figured he was safer than the freak.

Today was Wednesday which meant another day in Doctor Draconus's class, as mythology was three days a week. It was also the day Modern History, a class which was three hours long and only happened one day every week. Another words, it was my single longest class every week.

While I was doing an overloaded semester with nineteen credit hours, Beau was signed up for a measly thirteen credit hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.