Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

The Difference Between Fantasy and Reality Sneak Peek

Due to the length of Chapter 26 - Party, I'm posting a second brief teaser for it:

My eyes opened in the shadowy forest surrounding La Push. Everything was foggy and I wasn't at all sure how I'd ended up in the forest. The last thing I remembered was falling asleep in Edward arms. I slowly got up, some part of me noting my hands were perfectly fine and there was something wrong about that, but couldn't quite figure out what.

As I got up, my eyes caught a shadow in the distance. “Hello, is anyone out there?”

The shadow didn't reply though. I looked around the forest trying to find something or someone to hold on to, but though I was sure there was something in front of my eyes a couple of times, I couldn't tell what was in front of my eyes. Instead, I kept on looking back towards the shadow. Finally I started walking towards it, determined to find out who it was.

Behind me I heard a voice shout, “Bella, don't.” The voice was as muffled as my vision was.

I spun again, looking for the speaker, but I once again couldn't find anyone, just two places in the forest where I couldn't quite focus.

I turned back towards the shadowy figure and continued my journey. As I got closer to the shadow it morphed into two shadows side by side.

A few steps closer and I finally made out one singular feature on the second shadow, the one I hadn't originally been able to see, and that feature was long, curly red hair. My breath caught in my throat because I knew who the shadows had to be. Victoria and James. It wasn't possible because James was dead, but I knew it had to be true.

I tried to take a step back, but was completely unable to. Instead, my feet continued to push me forward without my permission.

Just as windblown copper locks came into view both turned to face me and as they did it wasn't James and Victoria looking at me. Instead it was Edward and a woman I'd never seen before – her hair turning from red to deep brown as she spun to face me. Edward's eyes were bright red.

Just then a small pink stone on the forest floor caught my eye as it flashed a bright pinkish white, completely blinding me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.