Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Info About Rebirth and Affliction

I don't yet know if I'm going to be able to force Chapter 14, but it is my plan to try to work on it and hopefully make it happen. I'm also hoping to get some of the missing moments together and posted.

Once I can get through the next three or so chapters of Rebirth and Affliction, the story should start being easier to write again. I just have to get to that point first is all, and that's where I've been having the largest amount of trouble at the moment.

If I can force out the rest of Chapter 14 than everyone should be prepared for it not to be as well written as some of my other chapters as it is proving extremely difficult to write as of this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.