Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, December 28, 2018

Newest Shift Teaser

A brief teaser of the upcoming one-shot from me, Newest Shift:

Fifteen years ago, I'd planned to take off and never set foot in or near La Push ever again, unfortunately for me that plan never got to occur. Every time I'd gotten close to making my dream a reality, something else had happened to make me put it off – for just another month, or another six months, or another year. After ten years of trying and failing, I'd finally given up the dream.

Sam had been the first shifter to stop – officially – shifting about ten years prior, though he often still turned about once a year or so. Still, with him no longer acting as alpha, the pack had been swallowed up as all being under Jacob and myself.

The thing was though, eventually, it would all be mine. For now, Jacob stayed in La Push with Renesmee and their kids, but the Cullens had already moved up to Vancouver – the closest they'd ever moved when changing identities – in an effort to stay in Charlie's life for as long as possible. But eventually Renesmee and Jacob would leave too. And though technically wolf telepathy didn't seem to have a limit, the pack wouldn't be able to stay strong with a wayward leader.

Jake and I never discussed it, not even in our heads, but we both knew when he moved the pack would need to be passed down to his second – his beta – me. It was a terrifying thought, because though I'd given up on my dream, being a wolf forever wasn't exactly something I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.