Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Monday, December 24, 2018

Sex, Blood, Revenge (and Everything in Between) Sneak Peek

A brief teaser of Chapter 3 ~ Burmilla:

I hiss at Herasee and Katrine immediately pushes in front of her. I have half a mind to put the poor banshee out of her misery. She has no idea how powerful I am... actually, none of them do. I haven’t used my full strength in a long time.

Katrine is a banshee – a mixed blood creature who is half vampire and half witch. The few of them who exist are actually among the most powerful beings roaming this earth, more powerful than most vampires, but they aren’t as powerful as me.

“Katrine, back down and walk away while you still have the chance.”

Katrine doesn’t back away, she doesn’t have to, because just then Burmilla comes running up. I know she has come out merely to defuse our fight, but the instant she sees me her love swells. Katrine and Herasee become nothing more than bystanders in both of our minds. I can almost hear Burmilla’s thoughts. It is shocking just how strong our familiar bond is. Of course, we have been familiars for four years and we never deny each other anything.

Burmilla is the same height as me, but she always manages to seem shorter. She runs the last steps to me and jumps into my arms. Her legs immediately wrapping around my hips as I wrap my arms around her waist. Her lips pepper my cheeks with kisses before her mouth meets mine.

Her tongue slips into my mouth, but as the kiss heats up several of the werewolves yell, “Get a room.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.