Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Chapter Work Hell

I'm about 7500 words into the twenty-sixth chapter of The Differences Between Fantasy and Reality and I am not even half way through this chapter, I'm actually hazarding a guess I'm only about a third of the way done. I now know why I've been putting off working on this chapter.

As for my other stories, Rebirth and Affliction: Eclipse Reimagined is still stalled in the water. I'm hoping to try and force out the rest of Chapter 14 - Declaration after I finish the chapter I mentioned above.

Meanwhile, The Emotional Roller Coaster Of Life I'm finding to be both one of the easiest stories for me to write, and one of the hardest. It is a challenge to keep my chapters at a drabble length and I have already several times.

RR just rounded out it's sixth chapter and I'm pretty sure there's only going to be about six or so more. While The Hunter and It's A Twin Thing still have a very undetermined length.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.