Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Thursday, May 16, 2019

The Drive to Finish

As anyone who was reading Death and Rebirth by me when it was posting will remember, when I get close to the end of a story, I start pushing myself to new limits. I like to call it the drive to finish.

I am extremely close to the end of not one, but two different stories. Those two are The Emotional Roller Coaster Of Life and RR. Because of RR's topic, that normal drive I have is a bit muted, but I have every intention to finish Roller Coaster by the end of the month and RR during the first part of the month of June.

This, while I'd like to say it won't affect my other stories, most likely will. So while I will definitely get Chapter 17 - Alliance of Rebirth and Affliction out in the next few days, and most likely Chapter 7 - Reappearance of The Hunter out soon, they will probably be the only two stories I get posts on until I complete both Roller Coaster and RR.

 The good news is, with the completion of both Roller Coaster and RR, I'll be able to focus more on my other stories and hopefully find the inspiration to go back to working on The Differences Between Fantasy and Reality and It's A Twin Thing.

This will also let me spend more time on Rebirth and Affliction (and it's numerous outtakes and other pieces), The Hunter, and Necromancy in the Fifth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.