Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, May 31, 2019

Pattinson as Batman

Unless you've been living under a rock for the last couple of months, you'll know there's been talk of Pattinson becoming Batman, and now, it appears to be official.

So, let's talk Batman for a brief minute, and mind you, this opinion is solely my own, but I want to express my opinion on anyone being Batman.

I can count the number of good live-action Batmans on two fingers. And I don't know if that's because I grew up watching animated versions that made him larger than life or if it's because I've read the comic books and therefore understand how he should be... or if it's just because the people cast and the plots made for the movies and shows genuinely suck.

For those who want to know, the only two who I think ever did Batman justice are Christian Bale and Adam West.

Now, let's talk Pattinson. Reality is that I've never liked his looks and I don't find him all that interesting. He simply does not captivate me. Which is not to say he's a bad actor. There's a lot of really good actors that simply just don't do it for me. And I'll give Pattinson one thing, at the bare minimum, he dies well. Which, while people who don't understand me won't get it, is a huge compliment from me.

With that being said, I'm assuming he's going to do badly as batman, but it's not because he's a bad actor - instead it's because the franchise of Batman has been largely disastrous. That being said, I don't think he'll be worse than Clooney.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.