Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Rebirth and Affliction Sneak Peek

A brief teaser of Chapter 17 - Alliance:

I paced the forest floor, trying to find the right words to tell Edythe that I needed to help the wolves with the problem in Seattle but didn't want her involved.

No matter what I contemplated saying though, I could see only one possible reaction, her demanding to come along. And because there were no secrets in our family, Eleanor and Jessamine would want to join in, then Archie and Royal would go as well since their mates were... and soon enough it would be a whole family affair.

Which was exactly what I didn't want. They needed to be safe and I knew they wouldn't be going to Seattle.

Not that I'd be any safer going there, but I owed it to Jules. She'd helped me so much and I honestly wasn't even sure if it was the kind of debt that could ever be paid.

Besides, the newborns in Seattle needed to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.