Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Game of Throne Prediction

Now, a slight disclaimer, I don't watch the show and I don't like it (I did watch the first two seasons, so it's not like I'm saying I don't like it without giving it a fair shake), but as the last episode is about 4 hours away from airing, I thought I'd post the prediction I've had since I watched the first two seasons six years ago.

The only thing that will be left at the end of the show will be:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.