Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

A Disturbing Trend

So, I don't quite have enough written on Chapter 17 of R&A to get out a sneak peek before midnight... it'll be tomorrow instead. As such I wanted to talk about a... trend I've been seeing a lot by major motion pictures and that is "Live Action"




And here's my issue, I don't mind companies bringing stuff to life. I found Cinderella very well made, love Maleficent , and enjoyed Beauty and the Beast. And obviously I didn't mind the Twilight Saga which used well made animated wolves. But when a movie is more than 75% animated, as is the case with these three - it may be high resolution cgi animation, but it is still animation - then it is not Live Action. So please stop calling it that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.