Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Necromancy in the Fifth Sneak Peek

A second brief teaser of chapter 3:

The bell on the door rang and I looked over, smiling widely when I spotted Jake with his little sis. Of course, he came in most days, but seeing his little sister was far more rare for me. “Jules, what are you doing here with your big bro?”

“Parents want a 'rent day. Whatever that means.”

I arched an eyebrow at Jake and mouthed, 'sex.'

I snickered slightly. “Well, what would you like to drink, Jules?”

Jules looked over the menu board as I asked Jake, “How are Sarah and Billy?”

“They're doing good, though the doctors are talking about the fact that Billy may lose his left foot, maybe even his entire leg up to his knee.”

My brows furrowed. “Gangrene?”

“Not yet, but it's heading that way. The years of his diabetes is taking it's tole.”

“What's he had to say about it?”

“He's adamantly against it, of course.”

“Can I have a caramel frap?” Jules added in, glancing toward me.

“No espresso,” Jake said immediately.

“Then it's a shake,” I pointed out.

“I don't care. You don't have to monitor the eleven year old brat for the day. I do. And she'll be bad enough hyped up on sugar without adding caffeine to the mix.”

I rolled my eyes. “Fine.”

I turned toward the ice chest to grab the ice I'd need out of it, barely noticing as Jake swiped two of my biscottis and handing one to his little sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.