Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Facebook Group

I now have a Facebook Group called Another Rebirth Fan Club. Much like my blog here, random things will be posted exclusively to my Facebook Group eventually. Also many of things that are on my blog will be shared there. In order to join the group you do have to be at least 18, so if I don't know you and you don't have you birth year public on your profile, you will have to provide me with your birth year when requesting to join. And, as you can see from the button below, it is brand new.

Another Rebirth Fan Club
Closed group · 2 members
Join Group
Another Rebirth Fan Club (a play on my blog's name, A New Rebirth) is a group for me to post teasers, sneak peeks, specials, and other things related ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.