Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Information on The Emotional Roller Coaster Of Life

So... I finally finished one of the most difficult projects I ever took on.

254 days, 209 posts, and 134,650 words later (per ffn, which includes everything written)... and The Emotional Roller Coaster Of Life is finally complete.

However, at the end of the day, there are certain points I want to answer that I simply can't in review replies.

Over the course of the story, I had people comment that I was clearly E/B or J/B. Again and again I got those kind of remarks, and again and again, I replied that this story was about the journey. Because, in matter of fact, I was neither. While I was letting the characters lead me where they wanted to go, this story was about growth. And for Bella, that was learning how to stand on her own two feet.

More recently, I've had some people comment that they feel Bella is too harsh on Edward, that she's made her share of mistakes and shouldn't judge him. I wanted to explain, if she'd never had a child, they could have worked. But she separated, not for herself, but for the sake of her kids, no matter how much she would like to be Edward's savior, she couldn't be that and be her kids' protector too.

And finally, I want to talk on the giant elephant. Again and again, I've had commentators who've said that it should have been Leah and not Seth who died. That Seth deserved happiness. That they wish Seth had made it. People don't always get what they deserve. And, ultimately, there was a purpose behind Seth committing suicide, there wouldn't have been with Leah.

I'm sorry if this story disappointed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.