Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, April 5, 2019

Updates to Grammar in Stories.

I just announced this on one of my stories, but I'm putting it here as well. I'm going to be slowly going through almost all my stuff with Grammarly Premium and as chapters/one-shots/etc are fully edited by it I am going to be updating them on my posts. So some minor changes will be ahead, but for most of it most people won't notice.

There will be few exceptions of course.

To start with, anything posted on here, my blog, is rough and generally completely unedited - that includes blog exclusive stories.

The other exceptions are as follows:

And Esme's Fate was fully beta'd by qjmom on March 16th, 2010, and though there are some changes I'd like to make because it's too much work to trade out an edition on Twilighted, the story is going to remain the same on all places it's posted.

Serial Black Widow was beta'd by SunflowerFran, Any Given Day and Schrodinger's Cat were both beta'd by monica03, Never Enough  was beta'd by both Kimmydonn and pineandapple, and April Prank was beta'd by both darkgoddess09 and SueBob. As these stories were beta'd, I'm also not putting these through Grammarly Premium. They are all as is, where is, stories.

The final few are my poetry which includes Twilight Fanfic Poetry (which include three individual poems at the moment), Twilight Saga Acrostic Poems (which there are nine of), None, and He Loved Me. As they are poems, they don't follow typical grammar laws so there's no point in putting them through Grammarly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.