Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Monday, April 29, 2019

Necromancy in the Fifth Sneak Peek

A brief teaser of Chapter 3:

I pulled the extra batch of biscotti out of the oven and sat the tray on the cooling rack before heading out of the kitchen and into my small coffee shop, preparing to open for the day. I'd owned the coffee shop for just over two years now and the daily start-up still left me feeling like a zombie.

I hoped that, someday in the future, I'd be able to afford to hire an employee, but so far it was only me. I simply couldn't afford to. The truth was, if I even paid myself minimum wage at the moment, I wouldn't make ends meet. The upkeep on my small coffee shop was high – far higher than I'd expected it to be when I'd dared to make the place a reality – and at the end of every month I was barely keeping the place in the black.

I wasn't one to complain though, businesses took time to get started and made profitable... If I had to survive on Top Ramen until then, well so be it.

But, the start of every morning was still a pain – having to wake up at three in the morning so I could get everything baked for the days, including cookies, blondies, muffins, scones, bars, cinnamon rolls, and biscottis. It made for a long ass morning every day and that was before I got the simple drip coffee going or opened the doors for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.