Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Scheduling Info

Here's a new update to my current scheduling. The list at this time is not in a particular order as my muse is fickle and dictates what I'm working on next, but this is just some of the ones I have on the menu that I need to work on and hopefully post.

  • The Emotional Roller Coaster of Life - The Cut-takes, chapter The Date.
  • The Emotional Roller Coaster of Life - The Cut-takes, chapter Edward Sr's Tale Part I.
  • Rebirth and Affliction Chapter 17 - Alliance
  • RR, Chapter 9 - Descent to Purgatory
  • Necromancy in the Fifth, Chapter 3
  • The Differences Between Fantasy and Reality, Chapter 27 - Stitches (name subject to change)
  • Newest Shift
  • Forever Protector
  • The Workplace
  • It's A Twin Thing, Chapter 6 - If Faith Was Real
  • The Hunter, Chapter 7 - Reappearance

As always, The Emotional Roller Coaster Of Life should be daily (technically nightly) or as close to it as possible.

And to my three original fictions, posts aren't officially scheduled, they are more as the mood strikes type of thing and currently there's no mood to work on them. Also, my blog exclusive, which is a tie-in to one of my Twilight fanfics, will be as I get time to write it. 

4 comments:

  1. Hello, good evening. I really like that you keep updating that blog.
    So, the L & D story will be release on weekends, biweekly or one a month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ideally my goal is to get back to at least once a week on R&A (and any missing moments/alternate realities) but I don't want to make any guarantees at this point as my muse can be an extreme biatch.

      As for this blog, I post at least one thing every day. Sometimes it's just a picture, but I always post something here

      Delete
  2. Hello, just wanted to stop in and express my thanks for the continuation of the Twilight Life and Death book. I'm brand new to fanfiction myself, and I find your stuff to be very well written. I'm so happy you chose to do this. I'm brand new to Twilight (I'm a guy) and really enjoyed it from a gender swapped perspective where the powerful one was the female and the one who needed saving was the guy. I'm curious, are you matching the existing Meyers books chapter for chapter? Or will your new versions leave the chapter count up to how long the new story is in your head? I'm also really happy you chose a continuation rather than perfectly mirroring the plot of the original books. I loved the ending of Life and Death and was a bit annoyed that the original books did not end with the main character turning into a vampire in the end. Thank you again and I look forward to chapter 17.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, originally I was mirroring chapter for chapter, but as I'd determined with D&R, it took one extra chapter. And I know R&A is going to have an extra. The way I see A&R will have at least one extra per "book" so three extras.

      Delete

Thank you for your continued support and presence.