Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, April 19, 2019

RR Info

RR is winding down. I know that will shock quite a few people, but it's the truth.

So I want to talk just a little about RR. I'm going to be honest, when I first did the one-shot, in spite of the fact that I advised I might continue it someday which was why I was leaving it with an open ending, I never intended to continue it - because in my mind, I truly saw her as dead.

And then the reviews hit demanding more... followed by the dms. 

And I caved. 

So I had to rework my mind to allow me to continue the story. 

The original plan that came to me, is more or less what you see. Originally, I planned to write every chapter just like I have, with Alice's side in the present and Bella's in the past. Until they collided. Now here's where the plan fell off course. Because, when I first saw the story in my head I was going to draw out the suspense a lot more. I was actually thinking something like thirty chapters... But by the time I wrote about three chapters I knew it wasn't going to happen that way. The story as a whole is so painful to write that extending it into a full length story just isn't possible.

As such there are only about two or three chapters and an epilogue left.

Now I will say this: the last chapter and the epilogue were always going to be exactly what you will read, it just would have taken a lot longer to get there.

And for those that want the HEA... it will be part of the epilogue but it's not a sunshine and roses type HEA. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, good late night (i hope that's right). A little off topic. I want to know about one alternative realities, the nÂș 4, does it is coming soon or you think you should work more on the story? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a hundred percent certain. Forever Protector had the highest number of votes so I want to finish it first and then A Different Army. I hope to get Forever Protector complete soon as it's mostly done. I just sort of hit a road block mid story.

      Delete

Thank you for your continued support and presence.