Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

My Position on Writing a Mafia Fic

I get asked about this at least once every couple of months or more, and that question is "Do you plan to (or will you) write a mafia fic?"

Here's my official answer to it. NO.

Now I'm going to elaborate on this. I may someday write a fic around the mafia but it isn't going to be what most of the people who ask me are really looking for. I am not ever going to write a fic about the mafia which glorifies or romanticizes mafia lifestyle.

Now if I was to write a mafia fic it would likely be a lgbt story, showing the price of being gay or lesbian while being in the mafia, and no matter what it would end in tragedy.

I'm not ruling that type of story out for someday in the future but it's not something that is going to happen any time soon.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't take any issue with other people who write mafia fics and have even read a few in my time. I've also read mafia books and watched shows and movies. It's just not something I ever see myself writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.