Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

One-Shots

So there are a few anonymous One-Shot competitions currently ongoing and my head suddenly decided to explode with ideas for them. So I'm going to be writing a few.

This may cause me to delay chapter writing for a couple of days, but rest assured it shouldn't affect it by much. 

As these contest are anonymous, I can't tell you which ones I'm entering, but I want people to know that while this may delay me a little, I'm not forgetting my normal stories. It's simply a matter of muse dictation. 

1 comment:

Thank you for your continued support and presence.