Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Monday, January 21, 2019

The Hunter Sneak Peek

A second brief teaser of Chapter 5 - Knowledgeable due to the chapter taking me longer to get ready than planned:

Rosalie got out of the driver's side, she held herself tall and aloof, and I knew immediately I wouldn't be able to get to them through her. There was nothing I could use to get in with a succubus... at least not one that was already mated, which she was.

There were still the other three though. I kept my head down, watching from the corner of my eye.

Emmett got out of the front passenger side, his body more relaxed than his mate. He was pretending to be a senior which would make getting close to him hard, but not impossible. He was a brute, I'd already classified him as such, but being a brute meant he was more than just physically strong. He was also egotistical, and having an ego was something I could use, but it was a risk. It was the equivalent of taking a giant chunk of tinder to a roaring flame. I wouldn't rule him out though.

Jasper got out of the backseat on the driver's side, the side closest to me, and his eyes immediately flashed to me. Of all the things I despised about vampires, it was the fact that some were gifted with extra abilities, and I knew in the instant that his eyes met mine he was one of them. I locked my muscles in place to prevent myself from fisting my hands and giving myself away anymore than I already apparently had. I didn't know enough about him to use him, so I shoved him off my list of possibles.

The fourth got out on the other side of the car, short enough that she was hard to see. The girl in school yesterday had called her Alice. I knew, as was the usual case with smaller vampires, she had to have an ability of some sort, which could be problematic. The thing was, she was also my best bet on getting into the family now that the unmated one had apparently taken off. She was in my grade, meaning it would be more reasonable to interact with her than the brute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.