Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Sunday, January 13, 2019

The Hunter Sneak Peek

A brief teaser of Chapter 5 - Knowledgeable:

I sat cross-legged on the trunk of my car as I waited for the Cullens at school. I had made sure to arrive at six in the morning so I could guarantee and park right next to where the Cullens had been parked yesterday.

Angela arrived about half an hour after I did, making her vehicle the second in the student lot. I waved at her when she looked towards me, but otherwise didn’t remove myself from my perch. Angela waved back and then headed inside. My guess was she needed to talk with a teacher. She seemed like the type who focused on getting top grades.

A few minutes later Tyler showed up, one of the three male admirers I had so far made note of. He was bolder than the other two, Eric and Mike. I could actually conceivably like the boy if I wasn’t already engaged. He'd be good for a roll in the hay... or on a bed or a couch. I wasn't particular.

He came up to where I was sitting. “What are you doing?” Tyler asked.

“I’m waiting on the Cullens to show, they dropped an item in my yard last night when they stopped by,” I said calmly.

“Wait the Cullens stopped by your house last night?” Tyler asked in shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.