Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, January 4, 2019

Scheduling Info

So, I'm sort of going to make this a regular thing for the blog as it sort of helps to ground me as to what I'm working on. With that being said, my due date is about three weeks away and I could go into labor literally at any time, so if I just vanish for a few days that is likely why. Also, because of this, the order below may change, all depending on my hormonal mood.

  • The Emotional Roller Coaster of Life - The Cut-takes, chapter The Date.
  • Rebirth and Affliction Chapter 14 - Declaration (That's right, we're back on the schedule)
  • RR, Chapter 7 - City of Heat
  • The Differences Between Fantasy and Reality, Chapter 27 - Stitches (name subject to change)
  • Newest Shift
  • Forever Protector
  • It's A Twin Thing, Chapter 6 - If Faith Was Real
  • The Hunter, Chapter 4 - Knowledgeable 

As always, The Emotional Roller Coaster Of Life should be daily (technically nightly) or as close to it as possible.

And to my three original fictions, posts aren't officially scheduled, they are more as the mood strikes type of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.