Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

One-Shot/Full Story Idea

As I've stated before, most of the time I write to music, movies, or shows playing in the background. Sometimes I have audio books playing in the background. I do this so I don't get too caught up in what I'm writing and then get stuck. Background noise helps me tremendously when I'm writing.

Occasionally though, that background noise starts to inspire me. I already write a lot, so I usually try to ignore it, but I did write the one-shot Break Up With Him which was inspired by the song of the same name by Old Dominion.

Recently I listened to a song (essentially on repeat) called Missed You Just Right by Toby Keith. This song has seriously inspired me. Not sure the when, the length, or any real details just yet, but I'm pretty sure that I will eventually write a one-shot or full length story for it. Most likely a New Moon AU as I can totally fit it into that, or possibly as another All Human story.

I guess I'll see when I get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.