Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Rebirth and Affliction Sneak Peek

A brief teaser of Chapter 18 - Instructions:

According to Archie, when he'd showed up at Sam's house on the edge of La Push, the newborn vampires were going to be carrying the items that had been stolen from the cabin I'd been staying in.

Which meant Raven was involved in this whole mess, and therefore, so was Victor – almost guaranteed.

It was why we were now all gathered in this baseball field, preparing. I'd tried to convince Jules to not get involved, that it wasn't her fight, but she'd refused to listen.

And now we were all here.

“They shouldn't be here,” I muttered under my breath, looking at my friends – split fairly evenly between wolf and human form.

I looked at Colette and Brandy sitting side by side in their wolf forms – sitting apart from the rest of the two packs, almost in the forest. Even though I was well aware that Colette and Brandy despised me, I knew I didn't feel the same. They were thirteen-years-old, young children caught up in a life they never should have been forced into.

And meanwhile, much closer to me, were the rest; Sam, Jules, Embrianna, Jaelyn, and Leland all either standing or sitting not too many feet away from where I stood with my family - Paula, Sarah and Quilla in their wolf form.

“You were willing to help them when we didn't even know what it was that the newborns were being created for. Now we know. They're your friends. Of course they're going to help.”

“That's different,” I grumbled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.