Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Monday, July 15, 2019

Necromancy in the Fifth Sneak Peek

A brief teaser of Chapter 4:

“My brother, my twin, has been dead for sometime now. I have access to his spirit though. The thing is, his body, the one he had when was alive, will be nothing more than bones at this point. On top of that, what's left of the body is that of a boy, and his spirit... isn't.”

Her eyebrows arched practically to her receded hairline, even as her hands landed on her hips. The motion caused me to briefly glance down her withered body, seeing her wrinkly and sagging breasts, as well as the folds of shriveled skin where there used to be considerable body fat.

I barely resisted shuddering aloud as I forced my eyes back to hers.

“If his spirit is not the same age as when he died then you've been a very naughty girl, indeed.” She paused, clearly waiting on a response. But when I refused to meet her gambit, she continued, “Haven't you?”

“I don't know what your talking about.” I barely resisted the urge to cross my arms over my chest.

“Oh? But I think you do. Because if you didn't, you'd ask your parents for help. Soul attachment is dangerous and extremely dark magic.” She stepped close to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.