Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Good Time Movies

So, I have several bookcases full of DVDs and there are several I watch over and over again because their the ones that I truly love, but sometimes I'm just in a mood for a good movie with classic beauty and classic humor.

Currently I'm in such a mood.

So I thought I'd share a few of my favorites.

In the classic beauty department, there's Gone with the Wind. For anyone who has seen this movie, they'll know why. But, for everyone else, well...


There's also Driving Miss Daisy, which is possibly one the most amazing to watch movies. And Breakfast at Tiffany's is another truly beautiful movie, there's just something about Audrey Hepburn's classic little black dress and string of pearls that is unforgettable.

Another portion of classic beauty for me are musicals and there are few that always stick out to me. Those include, Sound of Music, West Side Story, and Disney's own Mart Poppins.

As for classic comedy, there's Grumpy Old Men and it's sequel. Two of the funniest movies, in my opinion, ever made. It's a type of humor not many other movies have ever achieved. Then there's Caddyshack, which is a far more adult humor, but there's just something about that world's ugliest gofer that is simply hilarious.

Finally, and far more recently, is Bucket List. For me, this movie, with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson is somehow freshly amusing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.