Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Necromancy in the Fifth Sneak Peek

A second brief teaser of Chapter 4:

“Shes wrong though. I'm stronger than she thinks.” I extended my hands toward him, palms out.

He looked between my hands and face in suspicion for several seconds, not making any other movement.

“Trust me,” I murmured.

It took him several more seconds, but finally he placed his hands on top of mine. I could feel him, the brush of air that made up his ghost, touching my skin. But it wasn't something most understood. It was why sensitive humans described things like cold spots and flutters. They were really feeling a ghost try to reach out to them.

I closed my eyes, bringing more power to bear and focusing it on his skin and feeling his hands solidify above mine.

It took him a second realize what I was doing, but when he did, he gasped and his fingers suddenly wrapped around my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.