Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Crossover Plague

Recently, as I've watched some shows, a multitude of crossover ideas have been plaguing my mind. I'm trying to avoid them, but they keep on trying to get my attention in spite of my efforts to ignore them.

So I'm writing them down here, hoping that will get them to shut up. 

First is one that has been plaguing me for a while (one I've mentioned before). That's The Heirs - Renesmee Cullen, unaware of the fact that Jacob imprinted on her is sent away to go to high school at Auradon Prep in the rural kingdom of Auradon. When she meets one of the other new students, Jay from the Isle of the Lost, will he be the love of her existence? A momentary crush? or a newfound enemy? :: A Twilight/Descendants story.

Then there's a new obsession of mine, and that's a one-shot about Cheryl Blossom from Riverdale moving to Forks. I still don't have a title, but I so want to write it.

I've also been thinking about doing a Twilight/Veronica Mars crossover, though I suspect it would be a difficult one to pull off.

And I've had a reader of mine specifically ask me to do a HP/Twilight crossover. It's not something I'd normally write, but I like to challenge myself, so it may happen eventually.

Finally, not a crossover, but I really want to write a one-shot or short story about Ursula, and her more altruistic acts, from The Little Mermaid 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.