Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Scheduling Info

Here's a new update to my current scheduling. The list has them listed by priority, so those will be the ones that get posted first

  • Rebirth and Affliction, Chapter 17 - Alliance
  • The Hunter, Chapter 7 - Kiss and Meet
  • RR, completion
  • Necromancy in the Fifth, Chapter 4
  • Forever Protector
  • The Emotional Roller Coaster of Life - The Cut-takes, chapter The Date.
  • The Emotional Roller Coaster of Life - The Cut-takes, chapter Edward Sr's Tale Part I.
  • It's A Twin Thing, Chapter 6 - If Faith Was Real
  • The Differences Between Fantasy and Reality, Chapter 27 - Stitches (name subject to change)
  • The McCartys - The Workplace
  • Newest Shift

And to my three original fictions, posts are oh hold unless inspiration strikes, they are more as the mood strikes type of thing and currently there's no mood to work on them. Also, my blog exclusive, which is a tie-in to one of my Twilight fanfics, will be as I get time to write it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.