Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Rebirth and Affliction Sneak Peek

A brief second teaser of Chapter 17 - Alliance:

“Sarah stopped by earlier today, while you were with Archie picking up the... truck.” I still wasn't at all certain about the over-the-top Lincoln. “The wolves are planning on making a trip to Seattle, the amount of destruction our kind is wreaking in Seattle is too much for them to ignore. Sarah asked me to go help them as I have some practical knowledge which none of them do – at least according to her.”

“And you're planning on going.”

It wasn't a question, but I answered, anyway. “I owe Jules a lot. You know I do. Besides, she's my friend. That's reason enough on its own for me to go and try to help.”

“Why do you insist on putting yourself in danger?”

“What would you do in my shoes if it was someone your cared for as a friend... as family?”

“I wouldn't do something if it was against your wishes, Beau. But you're going to go no matter what I say.”

I opened my mouth for a moment before closing it and walking over to the wall of glass, looking outside. “If you really don't want me involved, I won't go, but what's happening in Seattle has the potential of affecting us and you know it. If it gets much worse the Volturi will get involved. And with how close we are to there...”

Edythe sighed. “It's sort of a lose-lose situation no matter what. If we get involved and the Volturi show up afterward – especially if we don't take care of all the newborns – then they may say we caused more harm than good.”

“But if we don't get involved, they will show up eventually for sure. And then...” I shrugged. “They know we live here. They know the wolves live here... Three birds one stone.”

“I know. Like I said, we're potentially damned either way.”

“There are ten wolves, and they are built to kill our kind. Maybe with a bit of advise on how to kill newborns, and a little extra help, they can take care of the problem in Seattle.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.