Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Rebirth and Affliction Sneak Peek

Normally I try to limit my chapter teasers to two at most, but as Chapter 17 - Alliance is writing so slowly, I am posting a third to assure everyone it still is being worked on:

“So, a little birdy told me you were going to be coming here to help, but I was sure the birdy was wrong. After all, my Beau ran off to Tijuana after threatening me because I kissed him, and I'm certain if he'd decided to come back, he would have told me by now.” She was angry and hurt – beyond obvious from her words and her voice.

I flinched. “I'm sorry, Jules.”

“You don't have anything to apologize for. She knew exactly what she was doing,” Edythe said though gritted teeth.

“Get out of my head!” Julies snapped, turning her glare on Edythe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.