Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, June 28, 2019

Commander in Chief Entry and Winner

I entered two stories in the Commander in Chief contest. 

         

Both stories have now been posted on my FFN account (you can click the images to be linked directly to them), but I actually won an award for Through Their Eyes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.