Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Monday, June 24, 2019

RR Sneak Peek

A second brief teaser of Chapter 10 - The Bottom:

She spoke over her mate, “You. Your kind is making my sight blind. It's why I wasn't able to see the future when we went to Forks. Why my family's future is currently blank. It's probably why that one time I had a vision of Bella in the meadow after we'd left, it disappeared almost as fast as it appeared. It wouldn't surprise me if it's been the reason why I've been unable to get a lock on Bella's future. What are you planning to do? Have Edward turn her and then poison her against us?”

Jacob snorted. “Hardly, even if she was still human... Most of the wolves are not a huge fan of her, and it would never work... Forget about her being a baby vampire. I've seen how volatile and insane your kind are when they're new. My imprint is in La Push and the tribe is in La Push. If she's turned I would have to wash my hands of her. But at least she'd be alive in some form, if she was a vampire. And I may not love her the way I once did, but she's still my friend – my best friend in the whole world – even after all this time.

“As for poisoning her against you, I don't need to. All of you need look no further than a mirror for who would poison her against you. You can't begin to fathom the damage you did to her when you left. She's human, clearly incapable of handling the paid of your kind's mate bond once it was broken by that asshole leaving, but that's exactly what she had to endure.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.