Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, December 25, 2020

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words (Micro) Holiday Edition Submissions and Winner

 A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words decided to put on a holiday based contest that was focused on the images, using fifty word (or less) stories to chronicalize the image. As with most contests, I did enter. I submitted two entries, one of which, won a prize.

My first submission was Failed It!


It's a short driblet entailing Renee's failure as a baker.

The second is A Viking Yule and winner of the White Elephant Award (an award for a story that doesn't fit any category)



This is based around the wild hunt, for now just a driblet, but eventually I do intend to extend it out to a full length one-shot.

As always, my entries are now posted on both FFN and ADifferentForest. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.