Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Saturday, February 13, 2021

FAGE... The 13th Gift for SapranoStewart (and extras)

 The first time I ever joined FAGE was last year for FAGE 12, but I rejoined this year, and this year I was challenged, because I was given a set of fandoms that I didn't feel comfortable with and/or didn't really know. I finally decided on doing a Luigi/Daisy story as my giftee requested. 

From there, I was given four very broad prompts, and I went with the one I knew I could use, and that was 'reveals themself to be a shapeshifter.' It was a prompt I was sure I could work with. And even before I started the story I had an idea of how I wanted it go, but as is fairly common for when I write a story, it took an abrupt left turn.

Part of that abrupt left turn ended with me having not one, not two, but three different endings. However, most fanfiction sites frown on the idea of 'choose your own adventure,' so I chose the happiest of the three endings... even if, had I wrote this story for myself, I would have chose one of the others.

It's mainly because of those that I am writing this post, but before I share those, I wanted to mention that some people may notice little easter eggs to other games, movies, shows, songs, and more  hidden in the entirety of Sarasa Nightmare... I assure you, that was deliberate.

For the main story, you can visit one of five sites that I have it posted in:

Click the image for fanfiction.net
Click HERE for Ao3
Click HERE for Stars
Click HERE for Adult FF
Click HERE for ADifferentForest

And now for the extras:

Post-Story
B


Luigi slid down the front of Daisy's door, sitting against it uneasily as the beast that Daisy had become roared loudly.

There was a loud bang as the beast obviously rammed into something.

For the next several minutes, the ruckus continued, but eventually it slowed.

As the noise died down, Luigi closed his eyes, promising himself that he'd sleep for just a minute.


“Come on, Luigi!”

The loud voice woke him, and he sat up in his bed at home with a sudden start, blinking up at Mario.

“It's Princess Peach's birthday party, bro. You're going to make us late!”

“What?”

Mario gave him an exasperated look. “Would you hurry up? You know Peach has her friend coming from that neighboring kingdom. Princess Daffodil... Dahlia... Dandelion... Something like that. Let's go.”

Luigi shook his head in confusion, not quite able to believe that the last few years of his life had all been some sort of dream, or maybe a nightmare.


Post-Story
C


After shutting the beast that was Daisy in the bedroom, Luigi turned to try and find his way back to his room, but had to stop when he saw three people in front of him.

Two of them, he recognized, as one was Fice T. and the other was the Koopatrol who Daisy had been talking to on the day he'd arrived, Spiky Tom. The third, he didn't recognize, but strongly suspected – given the mouse-like appearance – was Moustafa.

“You didn't slay the beast,” Spiky Tom said, crossing his arms over his chest.

“You don't under...”

“Of course, we understand. We've known this secret for months. Why do you think I asked for help?” Fice T. demanded furiously. “Most of us have been in her service since she was a child. So which of us, that love and adore her, is going to be capable of destroying the beast? We need a hero. You're it. This is why I let you in. To be the hero.”

He tried to think of how he could step away from them without stepping closer to what they were suggesting. “You can't ask this of me.”

“Maybe not, but I'm asking it, anyway. It gets more volatile every time she changes. Soon, we won't be able to contain it in this castle. Then it will destroy this land. The only hope of Sarasaland is if it is put down. We cannot, so you must.”

Luigi shook his head in denial, but after several long seconds, he turned back toward the door to do what no one else could, wishing more than ever that he'd never wanted to be a hero like his brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.