Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Thirst Contest Submissions and Winner

 As is fairly standard for me when a contest is made available (that I'm not judging or validating) I did submit the max amount allowed. In this case, that was two entries, one of which surprised me and actually won an award... mostly because I thought if either got an award it would not be the slash story.

It's making me consider updating my pre-set post that's scheduled to release in about ten hours, but I don't think I will as that was my unadulterated opinion at the time I wrote it about eight days ago. 

So, without further ado, my two entries were Take It Back and Imprint of Yore. 


------------------------------------------------------



Unlike most of my contest entries, which I tend to write as complete one-shots with no intention of ever extending them, I do intend to continue this fic. For more details on that, stay tuned for the post later today. 

As always, my contest entries are posted on both FFN and ADifferentForest. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.