Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Saturday, July 4, 2020

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words: Summer Blowout (Mini) Edition Submissions and Winner

Back in mid February the Summer Blowout (Mini) Edition of A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words was announced, and I wrote my two submissions way back then. 

The first story I submitted was Dance of the Flames, sort of an inspired elf based story that happened to be the judge's 2Brown-eyes pick for her favorite.



And my other submission was a Life and Death Alternate Universe inspired fic, Summer Blue Moon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.