Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Friday, June 12, 2020

PerfectDateContest Submissions and Winner

I've been struggling to write lately, in fact I only just barely managed to get these two stories done. They, unfortunately, proved to be extremely difficult for me to write. 

Frankly, writing at all, has been difficult. I hope that will change soon, but I'm not certain, because I'm not even sure why I'm having such a hard time writing at the moment. 

But with all that being said, I did manage to submit two stories to the PerfectDateContest, one of which won an award.

My first story that I submitted was A Date of a Strange Variety. No one knew this, but it is a spin-off one-shot for my story Necromancy in the Fifth. 


The second one I submitted was Lost My Mind. It won the Bumble Award for best non-canon.


As always, you can click the banner images to be taken to the stories on ffn. The stories are also available on ADF. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.