Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Life and Death Continuation Banner

As everyone knows, I almost always make my own banners for my stories. They may not be the best in the world, but it's just part of my process. However, a few days ago, I commissioned a banner for my Life and Death Continuation as whole. One that used specific people, which tends to be a bit beyond my capabilities. 

Today, I got the finished piece that was made by Bee Masen for this. 


The people I chose for characters are Devery Jacobs as Julie Black, Luke Bilyk as Beaufort Swan, and Katherine McNamara as Edythe Cullen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.