Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Saturday, March 7, 2020

A Bit About a Future Piece


Introducing a Twilight/Elfquest crossover. The Moon's Journey will be, for the time in question, a one-shot. I don't know how long this one-shot will be, though I'm assuming it will be over ten thousand words. The banner above feature Bella as an elf – specifically a wolfrider  – and her wolf, Clearwater. Though I may slip in a couple of other Twilight characters, the vast majority of the characters I will pull from will be the wolfriders in Elfquest. 

This story is inspired, in part, because it's a crossover that hasn't been done, and because I need a bit of a different ending after the bittersweet end to The Final Quest in Elfquest. Those that have read the comics will know exactly what I mean. 
__________________________________________

I don't know exactly when this story will be posted as I'm working on it between my continued work on Rebirth and Affliction: Eclipse Reimagined and it's extras, Necromancy in the Fifth, and my current drabble, We Saw the World End on a Tuesday. (Other works are on hold until inspiration strikes to work on them)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.