Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Monday, February 17, 2020

We Saw the World End on a Tuesday


I officially started writing We Saw the World End on a Tuesday on Valentine's Day. It's a drabble fic and I don't know how long it's going to be, but it's centering around a very real event that happened in our history. 

I'm not specifying the year or date of this story as of yet, though certain hints can help to determine it for people, and perhaps the biggest hint of all is the title. 

This story is set in, an as of yet, unstated town, and is set at a middle school/junior high level. But the general most accepted pairings: Bella/Edward, Alice/Jasper, and Rosalie/Emmett are being used for this story. There are also characters who are homosexual in this story that weren't in the Twilight Saga. I have many reasons for having lgbtq characters in my story, and I've stated some of them in previous posts so I'm not going to go into my feelings on that again. Just know that it is a part of this story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.