Disclaimer

I do not own The Twilight Saga, Life and Death, or any other story that my fanfictions are based on.

Also most teasers, sneak peeks, lost moments, and other material on this site are unedited and as such may have errors, may be subject to some changes, etc.

Click for the Poll for the Rebirth and Affliction shorts

Poll for Rebirth and Affliction

survey tool Another Chance, An Escapee's Future, and The Unfortunate End of Bradley Tanner are not listed on the poll because we ...

Monday, February 10, 2020

Rebirth and Affliction Sneak Peek

That's right, I'm working on it, I'm not sure how soon it will be out, but I am working on it.

And now for a brief teaser of Chapter 19 - Selfish:

“Can we go for a drive?” I asked Edythe as soon as we got back home from the baseball field.

She gave me a suspicious look before finally agreeing. “Sure.”

I supposed we could talk at home – I was sure that Archie had already seen what I was planning to talk to Edythe about – but I wanted the privacy. Even though I'd been a vampire for more than a year, I was still less than comfortable with the lack of solitude, and the incapability of having a conversation with Edythe without having everyone in the family hearing it.

Though I didn't want it bothering me, I wasn't really sure how long it was going to take for me to get used to it completely.

Once we got to the truck, Edythe got in on the driver's side. My lips twitched slightly.

“I thought this was supposed to be my truck.”

“It is.”

“Then why are you the one always driving?” So far I hadn't managed to get behind the wheel even once. >

“I'm better at driving.”

“Says who? I have the same reflexes as you do.”

“Really? I wasn't the one that lost my vehicle in the ocean.” She grinned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your continued support and presence.